Whenever I aim my bow, it completely goes into first person. How do I fix this?

1. I have no idea why this is happening. It is not because the bow has the zoom like the pherenic bow, (or however you spell that) it happens with all of my bows.

User Info: RichSniper60

RichSniper60 - 1 month ago

1. In that case, I apologise; I'm not sure what could be the cause of this problem. Every similar question I've found traces back to someone using the Phrenic or Golden Bows without realizing it's specific to those.

I guess my best advice would be to try collecting some different bows and see if it also happens with them. You might also try closing and rebooting the software to see if that rectifies the issue.

User Info: Scraps

Scraps (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   0

1. In addition to the Phrenic Bow, using the Gerudo Bow will also take you into first-person when aiming. I don't suppose your inventory is filled up with those?

User Info: Scraps

Scraps (Expert) - 1 month ago 2   0
  2. No, this has been happening to my savage lynel bows and great eagle bows.

User Info: RichSniper60

RichSniper60 - 1 month ago