I defeated Ganon but the Destroy Ganon main quest isn't completed. How do you complete it?

1. So basically my BOTW still says defeat ganon. What should i do to complete it?

User Info: EarlyMachinist8

EarlyMachinist8 - 1 month ago

1. All gameplay in BotW takes place chronologically before destroying Ganon, so the Destroy Ganon quest is the only quest in your Adventure Log that can't be marked complete. The equivalent that you're looking for is the star on your savefile.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 1 month ago 39   1

1. The main quest for defeat ganon is never shown as complete, seeing as you can beat ganon as much as you like.

User Info: Flygon_YEET

Flygon_YEET (Expert) - 1 month ago 9   0

1. Since the game always reverts back to your last save, you can never complete the quest. You finished the game it just says that the quest still not complete

User Info: Fury4047777

Fury4047777 - 1 month ago 8   0
  2. The quest never finishes. All you get for completing the game is a little star on your save file. Enjoy!

User Info: GAMRKNIGHT

GAMRKNIGHT - 3 weeks ago 6   0
  3. I've never played the game, but normall with that kind of issue you need to talk to a NPC somewhere.

User Info: swaggygallade88

swaggygallade88 - 1 week ago 0   7
  4. I wish more games had that type of ending system. Other games like FF have it.

User Info: MDBSONIC

MDBSONIC - 1 week ago