What happens if I download DLC after finishing the game?

1. I finished the game and would like to download DLC but will I lose all my armor, weapons, and items?

User Info: jys

jys - 5 days ago

1. Nothing will happen to your DLC. You'll start off right before where you would have fought Calamity Ganon. You can always go back and do all the DLC whenever...
    Except for the Champion's Ballad (beat all 4 beasts, then visit the shrine you woke up in), and the trial of the sword (you need to get the Master Sword first).

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9 - 5 days ago 1   0
  2. Everything you had before you fought ganon remains in your inventory

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9 - 5 days ago
  3. Thank you.
    There is a STAR next to the save just before I fought Calmity Ganon so will i ever lose this save or will it always be there? And, if I will lose it along the way can I save it permanently and how?
    Many thanks.

User Info: jys

jys - 5 days ago
  4. You'll always keep that star and your save will always be in a "game was beaten" state

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce - 5 days ago

1. No, the DLC already requires all divine beast beaten and the master sword iirc

User Info: TrainerNeo_02

TrainerNeo_02 (Expert) - 5 days ago 1   0
  2. Thank you and much appreciated....

User Info: jys

jys - 5 days ago

1. Nothing happens. You can do the dlc whenever with exceptions being trial of the sword (must acquire Master Sword) and the new story in dlc 2 ( must beat all four beasts).

User Info: Fury4047777

Fury4047777 - 2 days ago 0   0