I have gotten the Hylian shield from Hyrule castle and Grante is still not selling it. What is wrong?

1. I went to Hyrule castle.
    I got the shield
    The shield is broken
    Why is Grante not selling it?

User Info: MetalSkyseer88

MetalSkyseer88 - 3 weeks ago

1. Shops restock their items *whenever midnight passes and you're far enough away from the shop*. Try going VERY far away and going past midnight, then revisiting Grante.

Others have said that they waited for a blood moon and that worked, but I have a feeling that's not necessary.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 20   2
  2. On further testing, passing midnight is unnecessary for this specific merchant, and a bloodmoon definitely isn't necessary. As long as you have no Hylian Shield in your house in Hateno or in your inventory, warp to Grante and scroll down in his list until you see the Hylian Shield.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce - 6 days ago

Answers

1. He only sells it if yours breaks

User Info: Trust_No_One

Trust_No_One - 2 weeks ago 2   26
  2. Read the question.
    -------

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce - 2 weeks ago