Where is the White Horse, and how much stamina do I need to get it?

1. Just a quick and small two questions since I got Ganondorf’s Giant Horse and had to overcharge my two wheels of stamina. Also told by my friend that Zelda’s White Horse could be found, but I have no idea where.

User Info: ZRt

ZRt - 4 months ago

1. The quest is in Outskirt Stable, which is in the southwest of the Central Hyrule region.

The giant horse is the most difficult horse to tame in the game, so if you've done that you can do any other. Any horse can be tamed with less than one wheel of stamina if you press the button fast enough

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 4 months ago 2   0

1. There is a quest for it at the Outskirt Stable located to the South West of Hyrule field. This quest will take you to Safula Hill where the Royal Horse is waiting. If you continue up to Sanidin Park Ruins you will also find a Memory whose corresponding picture in your Album is the Horse Statue. Of course, you don't need to trigger the quest to get the horse, it just helps to give you more details and when completed gives you a saddle and bridle unique to that horse.

User Info: JohnathanHyde

JohnathanHyde (Expert) - 4 months ago 1   0