How long do I have to kill respawned enemies during a blood moon?

1. So, this may have been addressed but I haven't been able to find an answer online yet; once the blood moon cutscene occurs, how long (in game) do I have before those respawned enemies are no longer available to me?
    Do they permanently respawn?
    Do they disappear once the blood moon is out of sight and it's morning again? (& If so, what's counts as morning, or the "end" time of it?)
    Please and thank you for information in advance!

User Info: eleyvette

eleyvette - 1 month ago
  2. Now that you know the answer, be careful when taking on particularly tough enemies close to midnight, especially if you are after the chest available on completion, as if the bloodmoon occurs DURING your battle then some if not all the enemies you dispatched will reappear and you will have to start again with the same resources you were left with. Better let the bloodmoon occur and THEN tackle the enemies, just to be sure.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube - 1 month ago

1. The idea is that when the bloodmoon cutscene plays at midnight, the bloodmoon "event" occurs and is immediately over and done with. All enemies you had killed in the game before that bloodmoon are now back to life, and that's all. It's not like a period of time where there's special respawning enemies, it's just that all enemies respawn normally and the respawn trigger is the bloodmoons.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 1 month ago 16   0
  2. He's 100% correct on that.

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9 - 1 month ago
  3. Morning is 5am, to answer your other question. This has no effect on the blood moon

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9 - 1 month ago
  4. Thank you! I'm not sure why I was hoping they were temporary respawns, permanent makes more sense.
    Thanks again

User Info: eleyvette

eleyvette - 1 month ago
  5. No problem mate.
    -----------

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce - 1 month ago

1. Blood moon just triggers the respawn. They stay until you slay them again

User Info: ffcc3221

ffcc3221 - 20 hours ago 0   0