Why is the master sword glowing at woodland tower?

1. I was exploring woodland tower and the master sword just started glowing. There's no guardians so I don't know what's happening

User Info: yeetsem

yeetsem - 2 weeks ago

1. I think it is just because you are close to Hyrule Castle and the glowing is instigated by anywhere or thing which has Ganondorf's influence upon it...for the most part. Bear in mnd that this includes decayed guardians but not scouts in shrines.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 7   2
  2. I ALREADY killed the Guardian at the tower and the sword only glows when you're near guardians and IN hyrule castle. I warped back to the tower to see if it would stop glowing but it didn't

User Info: yeetsem

yeetsem - 1 week ago
  3. I had a look myself but the Sword only glowed whilst the decayed guardian was present. There are a couple of instances where the game behaves like an object is still present, even though it has been removed...that may apply here. I was merely quoting comments from other users to a similar previous question...it's in your advantage whatever the reason, right?

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube - 1 week ago

1. The Master Sword gets powered up when you're near Malice or Malice-infested Guardians.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 7   2
  2. Nvm it was a decayed guardian

User Info: yeetsem

yeetsem - 1 week ago