What exactly should I look for in the Giant Horse sidequest?

1. Somewhere, there's two guys looking for a giant horse. They also said something about a beast that looks like it. How can I tell the difference, and where do I find the one needed?

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9 - 7 months ago

1. I believe the location where the Giant Horse is is called the Taobab Grasslands. It's in a large gorge south-southwest of the Great Plateau.

Don't worry about what they said about the beasts that look like horses. (Well, worry about getting past them, maybe, but you won't mistake them for the horse you're looking for.) They're referring to a pair of Lynels that lie on the path to the Giant Horse, if you go at it from the south. You can avoid them completely by gliding down from the mountains on either side or the Great Plateau.

User Info: 0zma

0zma (Expert) - 7 months ago 2   0

1. Have you considered going in the direction they suggested? The point is that you'll eventually encounter a giant horse, but on the way you may encounter horse-like beasts that clearly won't allow you to bring them back to show them. You'll know the difference.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 7 months ago 3   2