What Divine beast is hardest?

1. I am wondering because I need to do the hardest last and always the hardest last

User Info: UglyMedic40

UglyMedic40 - 1 month ago

1. Naboris has such a spike in difficulty above the other three that I wonder if they ran out of time designing her and had to simplify the other ones down or something. The other three were never more complicated than "Set this orb here or hold this in place and then tilt the central mechanism." With Naboris, she's a lot bigger, and so more difficult to get around, her central mechanism is more complicated than just rotating something back and forth, she has more intricate puzzles that often span more than one room, and Thunderblight Ganon is a definite step up from the others. It's no contest.

User Info: MistressFi

MistressFi (Expert) - 1 month ago 8   1
  2. Yeah it was hard just getting in to this one

User Info: DerpyCappy64

DerpyCappy64 - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. As everyone else has said, it's definitely Naboris, Thunderblight Ganon is much more difficult than the other three blights. In fact here is each Beast and subsequent blight battle in order of difficulty:

Easiest - Vah Medoh and Windblight Ganon
    Second easiest - Vah Ruta and Waterblight Ganon
    Second hardest - Vah Rudania and Fireblight Ganon
    Hardest - Vah Naboris and Thunderblight Ganon

User Info: Jakeoraptor15

Jakeoraptor15 - 4 weeks ago 4   0
  2. Naboris

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42 - 1 month ago 1   0
  3. Naboris by far.

User Info: OldMan65

OldMan65 - 1 month ago 0   0
  4. Naboris. I had way more trouble fighting the boss in Naboris than I did the final boss.

User Info: lisq199

lisq199 - 1 month ago 0   0
  5. Ok, I suddenly feel like I'm simultaneously good and bad at the game. The only boss I ever died on was Water light Gannon, not counting the DLC Supermonk, but aside from a couple hiccups during the fight, Thunderblight Gannon wasn't terribly hard for me.

User Info: MythicalNinja

MythicalNinja - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  6. I don't think it's that Thunderblight is particularly HARD; he's just not as easy as the other three Blights.

I would say that Fireblight Ganon is easier than Windblight Ganon, though, since he tends to stay in close, takes a lot of time winding up for his attacks, and even when he does move out a ways, he always seems to stay within a certain distance of Rudania and your arrows and hovers around rather than teleporting.

Conversely, I feel like Windblight Ganon is underestimated a lot due to Medoh being known as the easiest of the four -- his attacks will drain your health quickly if you don't go in with ample hearts or sturdy armor, and trying to track him with your bow across Medoh's huge back is challenging if you don't have much stamina.

User Info: MistressFi

MistressFi - 4 weeks ago
  7. I started with Vah Ruta on my first playthrough, and started to get a feel for the other Divine Beasts when I understood how manipulating the Beast advanced my progress to the Blight Ganons. Waterblight Ganon was NOT gentle with me, but it did get me Mipha's Blessing as a reward after attempt #12.

At the end, however, Vah Naboris was more difficult; both in the Beast itself and in fighting Thunderblight Ganon. Vah Ruta the second-most difficult, then Vah Medoh, and the easiest being Vah Rudania.

User Info: Ronin002

Ronin002 - 2 weeks ago 1   1
  8. Naboris as a dungeon, is definitely the hardest. Rudania was also challenging, but Naboris definitely takes the cake. Electricity as an element is lethal, and confusing

Many people say that Naboris' boss is the hardest in the game, but I felt that it was actually pretty easy. For me the hardest boss was Rudania's

Easiest-Medoh (wind is an easy element to deal will)
    2nd easiest-Ruta (water is also fairly simple, nothing too complicated)
    2nd Hardest-Rudania (Boss is challenging, and Fire is hard to manage too)
    Hardest-Naboris (Electricty is an element that can kill you instantly. A lot of people also say the boss is difficult, but I never felt like he was that bad)

User Info: SpearBro49

SpearBro49 - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  9. First is van Ruta
    Then van rudania
    Then vah medoh
    And finally, vah Naboris

User Info: Diamond_Of_Time

Diamond_Of_Time - 2 weeks ago 0   1
  10. Naboris because of the tiedouos quests in order to even acsees it

User Info: PersonaFreak924

PersonaFreak924 - 4 weeks ago 0   3