why can't I access sunshroom sending side quest?

1. I missed the sunshroom sending side quest early in the game and am now mopping up the last few things for 100% but I now cannot access it. Every time I talk to symin he comes out with the usual answers of ‘I need a pic’, ‘sensor targeting? And ‘pics’. Anyone know a way around or am I gonna have to give my 100% up?!!!

User Info: Pseudo

Pseudo - 1 month ago
  2. Are you sure you've thoroughly scrubbed your sidequests list for this quest and it isn't there?

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce - 1 month ago
  3. Have you completed the Compendium?

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42 - 1 month ago
  4. Try taking a pic of the sunshroom first then talk to him maybe?

User Info: rumbus

rumbus - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Those dialog options for Symin are only meant to be there if you've completed Sunshroom Sensing already. The most plausible thing is that you've completed the quest already and just didn't see it in your completed sidequests list. If you can see it in your *active* sidequests list, share what the log says here for more help

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0