Is the ancient horse armor the only way to teleport your horse?

1. I just got the royal white stallion and I love her royal armor. But I don’t like the ancient saddle on her, so is there another way to teleport your horse to your location without a stable?

User Info: Al3xPlayz

Al3xPlayz - 4 weeks ago

1. No, there is no other way to teleport your horse to your location without a stable.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 4   0

1. Indeed there is not but you can leave all of your horse choices near teleportation areas so that you can easily get to them. I found it particularly useful, though, to leave one horse near an area where you can buy a lot of arrows just prior to a bonus riding game which can be refused after you've bought your equipment. It is quite near a tower and you can glide to an area very near the tree where it is located.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0   4