What happened to my found memory 6?

1. So, I found all the memories. However, when I look back through my memory videos, number 6 isn't there. It shows it as a lost memory. But I already found it, and when I tried to go back to the spot to re-discover it, the glow wasn't there. It's like the storyline knows I found it (my memories quest is completed in my tasks), but the game itself thinks its still missing. The video just isn't there. All it shows is "Recovered Memory 6" and three question marks. I'm confused. It used to not be that way. It actually showed the video and the title. Now it doesn't anymore. It might be super obvious, I don't know, but I can't find anyone else having this issue. It's weird.

User Info: DarkFreelancer9

DarkFreelancer9 - 3 weeks ago

1. Recovered Memory #6 is from the Divine Beast Vah Naboris main quest. It's completely unrelated to Captured Memories (the picture quest where you find the glowing spots).

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 8   1