1. Do any of you who are actually good have some strategies? I get there every time then die.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42 - 3 days ago

Answers

1. The map with the Lizalfos (2 silver and 1 black) and the water they like to play in?
    I haven't played this map myself but here are a few pointers that might help.

You should have got an electric rod on the previous floor, so use that (the improved version should be almost good enough for killing 2 Silvers by itself), any electric arrows you have, and regular arrows while they are stunned if they are in the water, and it goes without saying that you should focus on one of the Silver lizards first since their regen is more annoying to deal with.
    Don't forget to pick up their weapons if they drop them in an accessible location.

User Info: NaberiusBuster

NaberiusBuster - 2 days ago 0   0