1. I love the armor in botw and how you can customise yourself and I want to see what other people like. Right now I am going simple with diamond circlet, champions tunic, hylian trousers and as the weapon just the master sword.

User Info: Nios

Nios - 4 weeks ago

1. I like wearing the Hylian Hood and Solider's armor died white, and the stealth tights died black. And maybe with a Gerudo scimitar or something. I think it makes Link look like Ezio Auditore.

User Info: Sapientia

Sapientia - 4 weeks ago 1   0

Answers

1. If you're just going for looks, I personally like the Hylian set dyed black. White Zora armor is pretty nice too, but that's just me liking silver. I also think the same clothes as you have but with the Snowquill headpiece looks nice. The Ancient armor set (no head ew) looks fine, too. I dont think a lot of the armor really has the chance to look good. Again, just my opinions.

User Info: GalaxyChild

GalaxyChild (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  2. I play for the most part in Hylian Hood and Trousers with the Champions Tunic. I also have the Master Sword, Hylian Sheild, and Royal Bow equipped for the aesthetic. Of course I dont often use them in combat.

User Info: ForkInToaster

ForkInToaster - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  3. Ancient or Soldier's greaves and armor, Hylian Hood. Trust me, your badassery instantly goes up when you wear this.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42 - 4 weeks ago 0   1