1. I was climbing a mountain when a disembodied female voice - Mipha or Zelda I don't know - said to me something in Japanese (I play with japanese voice acting) that sounded like 'don't give up now' (Ganbatte). Which freaked me out. I wasn't about to die so Mipha's Grace didn't activate. Does this happen to anyone else?

User Info: Solar193

Solar193 - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. Probably one of the champions abilities have finished recharging. Creeps me out too, even in my native language.

User Info: chickenbolt

chickenbolt - 2 weeks ago 1 0
  2. After researching... I conclude that... it's just mipha grace becoming active. No motivation.

User Info: Timeclock

Timeclock - 2 weeks ago 1 0
  3. I've heard that in the Japanese version, whenever Mipha's Grace recharges, she informs you by repeating the promise she made to Link in the "Mipha's Touch" memory. ("If anyone tries to do you harm, then I will heal you," or something like that.) If it's true, that might be the "motivation" you're referring to.

User Info: Phisoe

Phisoe - 1 week ago 1 0

This question was asked in the last 60 days with no accepted answer.