What's the name of Ganon's horse (giant horse)?

1. This is a really dumb question, but what's the name of the giant horse that resembles ganondorfs horse to the letter? I have the white horse and I remembered the Zelda manga mentions that it's name is Storm (which is what I named it), but I wanna name ganons horse correctly too, so any info would be great. If there is no name, then give me some suggestions, I suck at naming things... LostSoul - 3 years ago - report
  2. I gave it the name Demise since the orange mane is similar to the literally flaming-orange hair of the god Demise in Skyward Sword. ZRt - 1 year ago - report

1. It doesnt have a name. Just name it darkness Timeclock - 3 years ago - report 1   8
  2. I named mine 'fappy slaps'... Don't ask me why. Pkmplayer - 1 year ago - report

1. I know it's a little late, but there was a chess set that ascribed the name "Phantom" to Ganondorf's horse. 0zma (Expert) - 2 years ago - report 5   0
  2. That's the real name iirc Diamond_Of_Time - 2 years ago - report

1. That makes no sense. I realize that you can ride it to kill Ganon. I just wanna know what to name it dude... LostSoul - 3 years ago - report 5   1
  2. I once heard something about him being named Galloughs, it was quite a while ago though and I don't know how true it is, works for me though. Jakeoraptor15 (Expert) - 2 years ago - report 0   0
  3. Hah. Well I wish I knew all these better names before I told TC to name it darkness. How stupid I was. That's a crappy name. Diamond_Of_Time - 2 years ago - report 1   1
  4. I usually name it Goliath or Bubba. Fierce_Deity_08 - 2 years ago - report 1   3
  5. Ganondorf's horse has no official name.

I tend to name mine "Anor," named after an antagonist from Mary Stanton's book, The Heavenly Horse from the Outermost West. In the book, Anor is a red horse with claws, instead of hooves, sharp teeth, and green, reptilian eyes.
    Megadash - 2 years ago - report 1   4
  6. It doesn't matter what you name it if you pull a ZackScottGames and ride it to kill Ganon. Naruto_fan_42 - 3 years ago - report 1   5