What's the name of Ganon's horse (giant horse)?

1. This is a really dumb question, but what's the name of the giant horse that resembles ganondorfs horse to the letter? I have the white horse and I remembered the Zelda manga mentions that it's name is Storm (which is what I named it), but I wanna name ganons horse correctly too, so any info would be great. If there is no name, then give me some suggestions, I suck at naming things...

User Info: LostSoul

LostSoul - 9 months ago

1. It doesnt have a name. Just name it darkness

User Info: Timeclock

Timeclock (Expert) - 9 months ago 0   3

1. That makes no sense. I realize that you can ride it to kill Ganon. I just wanna know what to name it dude...

User Info: LostSoul

LostSoul - 9 months ago 2   1

1. Ganondorf's horse has no official name.

I tend to name mine "Anor," named after an antagonist from Mary Stanton's book, The Heavenly Horse from the Outermost West. In the book, Anor is a red horse with claws, instead of hooves, sharp teeth, and green, reptilian eyes.

User Info: Megadash

Megadash - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. I usually name it Goliath or Bubba.

User Info: Fierce_Deity_08

Fierce_Deity_08 - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  3. It doesn't matter what you name it if you pull a ZackScottGames and ride it to kill Ganon.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42 - 9 months ago 0   1