What's the name of Ganon's horse (giant horse)?

1. This is a really dumb question, but what's the name of the giant horse that resembles ganondorfs horse to the letter? I have the white horse and I remembered the Zelda manga mentions that it's name is Storm (which is what I named it), but I wanna name ganons horse correctly too, so any info would be great. If there is no name, then give me some suggestions, I suck at naming things...

User Info: LostSoul

LostSoul - 2 years ago
  2. I gave it the name Demise since the orange mane is similar to the literally flaming-orange hair of the god Demise in Skyward Sword.

User Info: ZRt

ZRt - 1 year ago

1. It doesnt have a name. Just name it darkness

User Info: Timeclock

Timeclock - 2 years ago 1   7
  2. I named mine 'fappy slaps'... Don't ask me why.

User Info: Pkmplayer

Pkmplayer - 1 year ago

1. That makes no sense. I realize that you can ride it to kill Ganon. I just wanna know what to name it dude...

User Info: LostSoul

LostSoul - 2 years ago 5   1
  2. I know it's a little late, but there was a chess set that ascribed the name "Phantom" to Ganondorf's horse.

User Info: 0zma

0zma (Expert) - 1 year ago 4   0
  3. That's the real name iirc

User Info: Diamond_Of_Time

Diamond_Of_Time - 1 year ago
  4. I once heard something about him being named Galloughs, it was quite a while ago though and I don't know how true it is, works for me though.

User Info: Jakeoraptor15

Jakeoraptor15 (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0
  5. I usually name it Goliath or Bubba.

User Info: Fierce_Deity_08

Fierce_Deity_08 - 1 year ago 1   2
  6. Hah. Well I wish I knew all these better names before I told TC to name it darkness. How stupid I was. That's a crappy name.

User Info: Diamond_Of_Time

Diamond_Of_Time - 1 year ago 0   1
  7. Ganondorf's horse has no official name.

I tend to name mine "Anor," named after an antagonist from Mary Stanton's book, The Heavenly Horse from the Outermost West. In the book, Anor is a red horse with claws, instead of hooves, sharp teeth, and green, reptilian eyes.

User Info: Megadash

Megadash - 1 year ago 1   3
  8. It doesn't matter what you name it if you pull a ZackScottGames and ride it to kill Ganon.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42 - 2 years ago 1   4