1. I have been trying to catch and tame this solid colored horse for a good 20 minutes now and I have had no luck what so ever. I have tried using stamina refining food and stamina increasing food in fact I refilled my 1 and 3/5 stamina bar 7 consecutive times in one try and he still kicked me off. I have tried every possible way to button mash as fast as possible and tried remounting it every time it stoped running about 15 times as I heard that each time you mount it stacks but still nothing. I played the game before on the regular mode and didn't have any problems but playing on master mode it seems like any horse that actually bucks when you mount it is completely impossible to tame

User Info: Jry14

Jry14 - 3 weeks ago

1. Try asking lost of endura shroom food.
    And DO NOT. I REPEAT: DO NOT PUT ALL THE ENDURA SHROOMS IN ONE POT. COOK THEM ONE BY ONE. Then try taming it. By the way, here is a tip:
    To sneak up on a horse to guaranteed it won't spot you,
    Freeze it,
    Stand beside it
    Right when it unfreezes, press A!
    So the answer to your question: cook endura shrooms one by one and then eat them on a horse. Don't eat them in a rush, eat them when your stamina is about to be gone. If you did not know eating endura food will fill it all the way up.
    Your welcome

User Info: Timeclock

Timeclock - 3 weeks ago 1 0

Answers

1. If you havent tried, I guess close the game, restart your... whatever device your on, and try again. Sorry I cant help more. I dont know why that's happening. I was able to catch the Royal horse first try in MM, so I wish you luck. Hopefully Nintendo can patch things soon. :/

User Info: GalaxyChild

GalaxyChild (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 1 0
  2. I caught the Giant Horse without any trouble, too. Maybe make sure you're pressing the right button, I guess?

User Info: CaptainSprink

CaptainSprink (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0 0
  3. I did put my mushrooms in the pot separately that's why I was able to refill my stamina so much and I only ever ate them when I was in the red

User Info: Jry14

Jry14 - 3 weeks ago 0 0
  4. Some things can be fixed by fast traveling so I guess you could try to do that or try a different horse.

User Info: GalaxyChild

GalaxyChild (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0 0
  5. Yeah idk I think it's either a really stupid master mode mechanic or a bug or something but no matter how much I try nothing seems to work. I even just stopped trying for a while and played further in the game and I just went back with three full stamina bars. I went through my entire inventory cooking each endura everything one by one and then spent a good five minutes on a single soothing session (I guess) refilling my full stamina 27 times and nothing so I just reloaded my save file and gave up. Thank you all for trying to help, I really hope they do change this.

User Info: Jry14

Jry14 - 3 weeks ago 0 0
  6. Actually I went back to my original normal mode save file and tried to tame a horse and I was faced with the same result. Before I bought and downloaded the DLCs I had no problem and I didn't notice it as I had already filled up my stable before I got the DLCs but after I downloaded them it became impossible to tame horses. I think that there is some bug in the game and downloading the DLCs messes with the taming mechanics making it so animals will never stop bucking which is really annoying because taming animals is not only a fun and useful part of the game but is actually essential to some parts of the game.

User Info: Jry14

Jry14 - 3 weeks ago 0 0
  7. I have the smae problem

User Info: Bob111444

Bob111444 - 2 weeks ago 0 0
  8. Actually researching this... certain horses cannot be obtained until you are "worthy" (aka defeated some divine beast, shrines, kill monsters, etc.)

User Info: Timeclock

Timeclock - 1 week ago 0 0
  9. What?!! But the only problem is that I went back and tested on my original normal mode save file in which I have nearly reached 100% completion and I had the same issue. I never had the problem tho before I downloaded the DLCs so idk.

User Info: Jry14

Jry14 - 1 week ago 0 0
  10. weird....
    ask @IfOnlyForOnce

User Info: Timeclock

Timeclock - 1 week ago 0 0