Can someone tell me where the Farosh Scale is in Hyrule Castle?

1. I could have sworn I've gotten all three scales in the castle in a previous playthrough. I haven't seen Impa yet and don't plan to until I finish up with the Divine Beasts and go through all the shrines I can excluding the ones that require the camera and the one regarding Paya and the Sheikah Heirloom. The dragons won't spawn until I speak with Impa.

User Info: 475576229

475576229 - 1 year ago

1. I pretty sure that Farosh's Scale can't be found in Hyrule Castle. But I believe you can find Farosh's Fang in a chest near the lower south exit of the library in Hyrule Castle.

User Info: quatchicarolyn

quatchicarolyn (Expert) - 1 year ago 3   0

1. I have Naydra's Scale and all the dragon fangs you can get in the castle. I already used Dinraal's Scale for the Spring of Power. Naydra's Scale isn't needed for the Spring of Wisdom thanks to Naydra being part of that shrine quest. The only scale I'm missing is Farosh's.

User Info: 475576229

475576229 - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. I don't believe there is a Farosh Scale in the Castle either. Use your sheika slate search for chests when you are feeling brave and eliminate all possibilities if you like!

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0