Completed All Shrines, But "A Gift From The Monks" Quest Didn't Start (?)

1. I completed all 120 shrines, have maxed out stamina, and 27 hearts (the most possible with maxed out stamina). I definitely collected all the orbs, and I have defintely fully completed all the shrines, but the "A Gift From The Monks" quest wasn't started. Has anyone else had this problem? How do you fix this? (I have the DLC and have already completed the Ballad of the Champions, if that means anything to my problem).

User Info: MajesticSwan

MajesticSwan - 1 year ago

1. If you've already completed The Champions' Ballad, that means you should have max stamina and 28 hearts - there are four DLC shrines that give Spirit Orbs.

Check the loading screen, the number beside the normal shrine icon is the one you want to raise to 120.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   1