Memory 8 not shown as collected?

1. So i have "recalled" Memory number 8... I watched the memory cut scene. The main memory quest now shows I only have one memory left (number 17)... but when I look at the memories I have collected number 8 shows as not collected. I have gone back to the castle to try and collect it again... but it is not able to be collected. It is very frustrating because now I cannot collect the last memory due to it being shown as not collected.... any thoughts or ideas???

User Info: Gage92

Gage92 - 1 year ago

1. The 8th picture in your album doesn't correspond to the 8th memory. Try looking through the rest of the memories to see if you can find it.

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13 (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   0

1. Yes...the initial quest for 12 memories bears little resemblance to the main list containing quite a few more. No. 17 will only appear to you once you have all 12 of the quest ones, so if you get to see that one from Impa, then you're good to go. Otherwise, you may want to consider loading an earlier save, before you got the no.8 the first time...if possible still.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0