Sunken Treasure side quest?

1. I spoke to Rozel to activate the quest. I believe I already got all 3 chests in the golden triangle because they are no longer out there. How can I get Rozel to acknowledge the quest as complete or get the chests to show back up?

User Info: Eitak

Eitak - 2 years ago
  2. What does the Sunken Treasure quest's entry say in your adventure log?

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce - 2 years ago
  3. The sunken treasure chest entry says:

The retired fisherman Rozel lives a quiet life...

He shared a legend of a sunken treasure:
    "The treasure sleeps..."

You should check it out.

User Info: Eitak

Eitak - 2 years ago

1. Make sure you got the correct 3 chests from within the boundaries of the 3 rocks ( hence "triangle" ). They will all be close together amongst the coral formations and not randomly scattered in the surrounding waters like some will be. Once you have completed the quest, Rozel will have the usual tell-tale red notification tag next to him as you approach.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 2 years ago 4   0

Answers

1. Yeah, I realized it didn't affect my completion percentage, just annoying having 1 side quest left.

User Info: Eitak

Eitak - 2 years ago 3   0
  2. I'm looking directly inside the triangle, I've watched multiple videos online, still something's missing. I keep going back to check for the chests and the red notification flag but nothing. Thanks for responding though!

User Info: Eitak

Eitak - 2 years ago 0   0
  3. If you already got the treasure there is no need to get the quest

User Info: Flaming_Serpant

Flaming_Serpant - 2 years ago 1   1
  4. There are four chests in the middle of the triangle - one with a Thunderblade, one with a Sapphire, and two with one Topaz each. If you got only three chests, then you missed one.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   1