Found a valley of rocks?

1. I have no idea how I found it. Its near a bunch of hills with wood bridges connecting them. But you can use magnet powers to move the rocks. And I don't know what to do with them. There is water at the bottom and airwaves that can take you back up.

User Info: roscoe000

roscoe000 - 1 year ago
  2. If you go above it a little on a hill you get a korok seed if that helps place it.

User Info: roscoe000

roscoe000 - 1 year ago

1. Can't remember if I used them to get a korok seed as mentioned but it's good practice to look around for familiar usage points first and the only way you can transport those rocks is via the bridges as there is little leeway for anything else unless you can reach the next ledge up with the magnesis. Sometimes rocks just have to be moved to reveal something underneath/behind them.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0