Master Sword is missing?

1. I had the master sword, and then I started the Trial of the Sword. I gave up to get more hearts, and the Master Sword isn't in my inventory or the Korok Forest. Do I have to beat the Trial of the Sword to get it back?

User Info: PCaseDog

PCaseDog - 2 years ago
  2. Also, I never used it and I can't load to another save because I did a lot of other stuff before I noticed it was missing.

User Info: PCaseDog

PCaseDog - 2 years ago
  3. And it's not in the inventory either ^

User Info: PCaseDog

PCaseDog - 2 years ago
  4. What happens when you try to interact with the pedestal in Korok Forest?

What does the Deku Tree say when you talk to him from on top of his roots?

How does the main quest "The Hero's Sword" look in your adventure log? What about the sidequest "EX Trial of the Sword?"

Please share screencaps of these screens / scenarios as well as your inventory screen

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce - 2 years ago

1. Maybe your Master Sword is out of energy? In that case it would show up (greyed out) in your pause screen inventory with 0 attack, but it would disappear completely from your quick swap menu.

If it's not that then this sounds like an undiscovered glitch

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 2 years ago 5   0

Answers

1. You could try loading an earlier file but you don't have to complete the trial to get it back , no...it should still be in the stone depending which loaded game you go back to.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   1
  2. You're sure it's not in your inventory? I did the same thing - entering the trial and then warping out - and the game just put the sword back in the last slot in my inventory.

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13 (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   1