Another "can't find 120th shrine"???

1. So I've got all but 5 shrines done. I've got 4 of them marked with a gem stamp and i know about the orange shrine in the gerudo area, but after hours of cross referencing several shrine maps with my shiekah slate the last one still eludes me. Hoping to get a few pairs of fresh eyes on it?

imagr.eu/up/K9R2R
    imagr.eu/up/RqmyU

User Info: Amccoy91

Amccoy91 - 2 years ago

1. You appear to have missed the Riverside Stable and the shrine next to it. It is called the Wahgo Katta Shrine and is SE of Whistling Hill and NE of Baltrea Lake It is in plain site on the diagonal road going SW to NE after Owlan bridge. Remember you get a small percentage towards completion for opening up new names on the map so make sure you scour the roads and areas everywhere.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   0