What is, in your opinion, the funniest strategy for the strongest enemies (Lynels, Guardians, Hynox, Golden enemies)?

1. The title says it all, because this game gives different forms to defeat enemies. What is, in your opinion, the funniest or most curious form to defeat the stronger opponents?

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14 - 2 years ago
  2. Good question but more suited to the board as you are asking for opinions and not a definitive answer.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube - 4 weeks ago
  3. I know, this was 2 years ago, when I was new on the page.

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14 - 4 weeks ago

1. On Eventide Island where I was limited in resources, I defeated the Hinox by running around in circles and bombing trees as it walked by so that the tree would fall down and hit it. I also threw tree branches at its eye due to a shortage of arrows.

User Info: mister_jmp

mister_jmp (Expert) - 2 years ago 2   0

1. Um... this wasn't a sub boss, it was a Moblin (red), so I hit it with a Royal Claymore, leaving it with 3 remaining HP, so I... hit it in the no-no spot with a Knight's Halberd.

User Info: Flygon_YEET

Flygon_YEET (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 3   0

1. I flurry rushed a red bokoblin with an attack up savage lynel crusher... or a metal box to the groin for a hinox

User Info: Tom_Foolery2345

Tom_Foolery2345 - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  2. This on the Hinox in the first trial of sword master mode made me happy. Especially after defeating those damn Lizalfos on floor 10.

User Info: Wafflehands

Wafflehands - 4 weeks ago
  3. This is more a strategy to get the weapons from it, but if you can get onto the hand of a Hinox, obviously by stealthing onto it, it'll plop you on it's belly when it scratches it. You can get the weapons, equip them if they're the best ones you have, and if you do equip them, proceed to beat the crud out of it with, in a figurative sense, it's own necklace.

User Info: ZRt

ZRt - 3 weeks ago 0   0