Hyrule Castle Tips?

1. After 160+ hours in Breath of the Wild, I'm considering storming into Hyrule Castle to uncover some nice little secrets. But I'm generally quite reckless if I want to be and I get freaked at times. Does anyone have advice on how I should handle the thing, along with some places I could interest myself with along the way?

I have the Master Sword, 15 hearts, maximum stamina, all four Divine Beasts, Guardian Armor (because that place is infested with the crawling or decayed spidery Guardians) at 2 upgrades for Ancient Proficiency, and some nice weapons.

Yes, I generally wimp out, even if I totally wanna go I . I'm planning on infiltrating via the northern entrance and maybe exploring to go to other parts. I might not go to take on Calamity Ganon anyways. I also have a lovely stash of food, with 10+ dishes that max my hearts, and a LOT of attack and defense boosting dishes, 60+ Seares Gourmet Steak and 100ish Seared/Regular Steak, so I'm set to heal damage. But I'm still worried.

So, if you could drop some handy tips down below I'd be extremely happy!

User Info: Taen

Taen - 2 years ago

1. Hyrule Castle is not that hard and with maximum stamina you can run away from the Guardians. You can sneak in, use zora armor or just wander around and climb, use passageways and explore.

Just one warning: Hyrule Castle behaves as the Divine Beast in the sense that it has it's own (kinda confusing at first) map and that means that you cannot warp out to flee if things get rough so be careful with your health bar and if you need to run away try to climb and fly out of the castle.

User Info: ryuko2002

ryuko2002 - 2 years ago 2   0
  2. You can warp back to the entrance of the castle and warp anywhere in Hyrule from there

User Info: IANES15

IANES15 - 6 months ago

1. Sounds like you've got everything you need, you should also make sure you have a high accuracy bow and lots of ancient arrows for easy Guardian sweeping. The castle is also filled with silve tier enemies, so keep that in mind.

User Info: -GuardianSloth-

-GuardianSloth- - 2 years ago 1   0
  2. Silver or higher, it depends; I've found a golden Lynel.

User Info: Definitelyhuman

Definitelyhuman - 3 weeks ago
  3. How many Guardian Arrows should I actually need? I only have 11.

User Info: Taen

Taen - 2 years ago 1   0
  4. Most Guardians you can avoid, try 11 Ancient Arrows, if it wasn't enough, get more, the Castle doesn't reset when you leave, unless you have bad luck and a blood moon occurs.

User Info: SilverLizalfos

SilverLizalfos - 2 years ago 1   0
  5. Go through to the underground and work your way up, gathering weapons as you go.

User Info: Definitelyhuman

Definitelyhuman - 3 weeks ago 0   0