Anyone can tell me how to get this korok seed? (Hyrule castle)

1. I managed to find 899 korok seeds and after a lot of research I learned the last one it's inside Hyrule castle. I compared my map with a friend's and he has a Korok seed marked next to other 2 in the balcony you see right after opening the iron doors of hyrule castle but he can't remember how he got it. Can anyone tell me?

I have the two seeds you get by shooting arrows, one from the balcony and the other at the top of the right tower; but marks a third one and I have looked everywhere for a leaf platform, a yellow flower or any other thing but i have no success...

User Info: Alesogue1994

Alesogue1994 - 2 years ago

1. I finally got it! There's a stone shield displayed on the balcony. You have to hit it with an arrow!

User Info: Alesogue1994

Alesogue1994 - 2 years ago 0   0

1. Not sure. Can't remember too many Korok Seeds in hyrule castle as I haven't been collecting them and I started over. Right now, from the top of my mind, I can only remember 1 inside the castle behind a stone wall and one under the castle with boiled eggs.

User Info: Reaper8U

Reaper8U (Expert) - 2 years ago 1   1