Can you actually climb the pillars around Hyrule castle?

1. I tried only one time and failed, but I saw a dead guardian on top of one of them, maybe it's like a seed or something, lemme know if you were able to climb them!

User Info: Kaitocs

Kaitocs - 2 years ago

1. When I tried, I wasn't able to climb it, it appears to be made out of the same stuff as the shrines, also <spoiler>Zelda's diary in her room hints at the origin of those pillars, based on the hints, the dead guardian was there before the pillars rose and just happened to be caught on top of them.</spoiler> (I don't know if that spoiler thing is going to work, but I'm trying).

User Info: FalinmerTheil

FalinmerTheil (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   0

1. You can't climb them but you can <spoiler> use Revali's Gale as well as running </spoiler> to get up. I've gone up all but the eastern one

User Info: IANES15

IANES15 - 6 months ago 0   0