What to do with Glowing-Orange sphere from Hinox at Hanu Pond in East Necluda?

1. So this Hinox had a glowing sphere hanging around its neck. I beat it, and it was just lying there. I'm not sure what to do with it. I found a place around Kakariko Village where such a sphere might go, but I assumed that was for the one sitting beside Impa in her house. Anyway, I tried carrying it there, but it's a long way, and I keep losing it from Monsters attacking. Every time, it reappears back at the pond where the Hinox was lying.

Any idea what the deal is?
    3x3is9 - 4 years ago - report

1. Go up Mount Taran and place it in the pedestal. It's part of The Three Giant Brothers shrine quest. Naruto_fan_42 - 2 years ago - report 10   5

Answers

1. (Spoiler Alert!) There's actually a spot where the sphere's supposed to go, it's actually a side quest to raise a shrine. You fight three Hinox for three spheres to raise it. I think the area you picked up that certain sphere is supposed to be for another area because usually the spheres aren't supposed to be too far away from their respective destination. naz_bee - 4 years ago - report 7   5
  2. The one near Impa's place is a different sphere. Look for something closer. StockOptions - 4 years ago - report 5   4
  3. You most likely talking about the shrine quest "The three Giant Brothers". The 3 Hinox is arranged in a triangle with the shrine in the middle. Get all 3 orbs and bring it to the middle. You should know what to do by then. sonicz100 - 4 years ago - report 8   7