How to avoid Joy-Con drift?

1. I've heard what drift is, and I'm just wondering how to avoid it.

User Info: Ice_Block23

Ice_Block23 - 4 weeks ago

1. The only way is not using the stick so in reality it's not possible there at least 50% chance you will get a drift it just matter of luck as some of the joycon don't develop them

User Info: Darc_Noah

Darc_Noah (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 2   0

1. Well, it's a problem that's frequently attributed to the Joy Con. So you can limit your use of them by supplementing it with other controllers such as Power A or the Pro Controller. You can also cycle between multiple sets of Joy Con, that's what I do since I have 4.

Of course there's also the chance you may not encounter drift even if you use your Joy Con frequently. It tends to have a wide range from 6 months to over 2 years.

If your Joy Con ever drift and you're under Nintendo NA, Nintendo France. You can send them to Nintendo and they'll be repaired regardless of warranty status for free.

User Info: yakarot

yakarot (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 2   0