1. Recently I left my Nintendo Switch inside the dock. When I came home I immediately noticed the switch indicator went from 89% then to 21% back to 77%. I contacted Nintendo Support but the person told me he never came across this problem. He then told me to follow the steps of the troubleshoot but it still did not work.

User Info: Jsavagejr05

Jsavagejr05 - 1 month ago

1. The only suggestion I could make would be to take the Switch out of the dock and use it until the battery is drained (as in, powers off and goes to sleep). Then put it in the dock and recharge to full and see if that helps

I seem to recall a while back something about battery indicator issues that they released an update for, but would not work properly until the battery was drained fully and recharged fully

User Info: BanjoDude98

BanjoDude98 (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   0