If I delete an account on my Nintendo Switch, will I still have those games?

1. I have 2 accounts on my Switch

User Info: Krynek

Krynek - 3 years ago

1. The digital games for the deleted account will remain. However, those games will be UNPLAYABLE.

The physical games will still be fully playable, unless you have DLC, in which case, it will tell you to delete the "unusable" DLC. The save file that you have used the DLC with will be UNPLAYABLE.

User Info: Z6980

Z6980 (Expert) - 3 years ago 17   5

1. You will retain the game. Yes. The account deleted on "A" Nintendo switch which is what I assume you actually meant means nothing. The games are attached to your account and can be redownloaded from the account menu on any new switch with your account logged in.

User Info: Semp1

Semp1 - 1 year ago 18   11

1. You can delete the account and log in using your Nintendo ID again.

User Info: Jmanghan

Jmanghan - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. Adding on to what cinosgaming said downloadable titles would probably deleted, if you bought them with that account. if you bought them with your main, most likely, no

User Info: SoullessSadly

SoullessSadly - 3 years ago 0   1
  3. If the games are physical, yes.
    If the games are from the e-shop, probably not.

User Info: cinosgaming

cinosgaming - 3 years ago 6   11