1. My Switch's internet works almost fine. If I go to, say, an internet cafe or a hotel, it will locate the network and connect to it. However, in the case of my house's own internet connection, it won't even appear in the list, and inserting the network details won't work either. Also, whenever I do manage to connect to the internet somewhere else, it will not allow me to access any online multiplayer features, although playing only with friends somehow still works. I've tried Initializing the console without deleting Save Files multiple times, but the problem can't seem to be fixed. If anyone knows how to solve this bizarrely specific problem, please answer this. Thanks.

User Info: SFFP

SFFP - 1 year ago
  2. It might help someone answer if you provided details about your home's Wi-Fi. Like the type of encryption and type of router or access point; if type of network you are trying to connect to is 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz.

Most WPA2 with AES networks should work OK with the Switch's Wi-Fi chip.

User Info: CiRvAaZnY

CiRvAaZnY - 1 year ago

1. Make sure your wifi uses WPA2/AES. Older access points may still use WPA2/TKIP or, heavens forbid, WEP, which the Switch does not support.

User Info: Seal64

Seal64 - 1 year ago 1   0

1. You could contact your ISP.

User Info: TheCherryGamer

TheCherryGamer - 1 year ago 0   0

2. It depends on the type of broadband you have.

User Info: GhostlyHero

GhostlyHero - 1 year ago 0   0