Nintendo Switch Online App: Can't connect my account?!

1. So the Nintendo Switch online app is up and running, and I'm trying to connect my child account to my iPhone (it has all my digital games so I have to use it okay) and it says this account is not connected to the switch, and I'm like what because I logged into that account when I got my switch and I've been receiving gold points for the digital games I've bought on my switch and 3DS! It's the same account! I tried my dad's account (he loves playing LOZ lol) and it worked. It said welcome, Eric! (dad's name) But when I try mine it doesn't work! Is it because of the messed up DOB on my child account that says I'm less than 13 or what? Please help ASAP

User Info: Angel_is_weird_

Angel_is_weird_ - 1 year ago

1. You likely can't do it because you're under 13. Don't ask me why, but they do have that rule.

User Info: Z6980

Z6980 (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   0