1. Hey all! My Switch will not connect to the internet for some reason. It's close to the internet and the signal is fine for my PS4 and my XBOX ONE which are LITERALLY the same amount of distance away from the wifi modem. If anybody has any idea on how to help, please post below! Thanks!

User Info: Khanage

Khanage - 2 years ago
  2. I've been having internet problems while mine is docked. Have you been keeping yours docked? If so, try taking it out and accessing something like eShop. If it connects, you can put it back in the dock and it seems to stay connected to the internet after that. I have no idea why.

User Info: No_Name

No_Name - 2 years ago

1. This has happened to me before. What I did was completely turn off the system/ reset it. Hold down the power button until power options pop up and then press either power off or reset and it should be okay. Might be a slight error.

User Info: pilimer13

pilimer13 - 2 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Sorry I don't have a good reason for why that is happening but I think you should call Nintendo

User Info: PhillyGator

PhillyGator - 2 years ago 0   0