How do I get through the Mad Room?

1. OK, there are two squares in the Mad Room on Level 5 that I can't get to because the room spins me around. I remember the Snatch is in one of them, but how do I get to that room without being spun around?

User Info: Cyber_Commando

Cyber_Commando - 9 years ago

1. Depends on where you are in the room. From the south entrance advance one space north into the room, two spaces east, one space north, one space east and face north. You should be looking at a wall. Search for secret doors. Now advance three spaces north. The first takes you through the door you just found into a room, the second takes you out of it, and the third takes you to the snatch.

From the north entrance move one space south into the room, one west, three south, two east, two south, two east, face north and search for secret doors then go three north.

User Info: Dominanza

Dominanza - 9 years ago 0   0