Review by devilscontract

Reviewed: 03/31/02 | Updated: 03/31/02

Pre-Exteme G

This game is an extremely fun game, with a bad attitude! The most original thing you will ever play for the SNES. It has a unique-ness of its own..

STORY - 5/10
Well, it doesn't have mcuh of a story.. You race with other ''animals'', which represent the speed class. Racing games aren't made for the story line, they are made for the fun of racing other ''vehicles'', and laughing at them as you go by.

GAME PLAY - 10/10
The fastest, funnest, racing game for the SNES. There has never been a unicycle racing game except this one. The first (and probabley last) of it's kind. Plenty of tricks/trick combonations, to keep you playing for weeks! It has a medium level difficulty, so you won't get frustrated... much.

CONTROLS - 10/10
They are pretty basic, which most of the time is really good.. Not much to say here.

SOUND/MUSIC - 10/10
They music is awesome... It has a sort of heavy-metal sound to it, wait... More like a heavy metal MIDI, but that's not the point. The point is that the music is great, and it fits the extreme-ness of the game. The sounds effects are as good as the music. They sound just like the real motor(uni)cycles :-) .

REPLAY VALUE - 10/10
This game is possibly the most addictive game for Super Nintendo ever! It doesn't get boring! You can play just for the heck of it, and not quit after a while. It's great.

DIFFICULTY - 7/10 (1 being the easiest, 10 being the hardest)
Like I said before, this game is at a medium difficulty, which means, not too easy, but not too hard. Belive me, it's not easy once you beat the first 5 Bosses (or animals, or what ever you want to call them). It will take a good 2 weeks to beat it (that's if you play it every day of the week though).

OVERALL RATING - 8/10
A very fun game, that just keeps you playing for hours. It's a pre-Extreme G... except for the unicycle thing.. I give it two thumbs up...

TO BUY, OR TO RENT
It truely depends on what you are in to. If you an action-only person, you might buy this for 10$, if you are racing-only person, about 20$. So it all depends on what you are in to. If it was up to me, I would say ''Buy It!''