Does Donating To The Round Earth Soiciety Do Anything?

1. I Don't Really Know Plz Hewp. :-C

User Info: manmancarlwaa

manmancarlwaa - 10 years ago

1. Donating helps to increase your luck stat, which is hidden. You can tell if your luck stat is at the max by checking with a fortune teller. When she says, "What a strong fortune!" then your luck is at the max. Studying at the Round Earth also increases your luck, but much slower. Donating over 50% of your gold early increases your luck by 10, I believe, so donate early until you have max luck and then study when you have the chance to maintain your luck.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 10 years ago 4   0

1. chaoyun2k is right, but a little caveat to that. I have found that you have to donate 51% of your gold. So if you have 500 gp donating 251 isn't going to do it as that is only 50.2 %. You have to donate 255 gp. You also want to have at least 600 to 1000 gp total if you want to continue to donate 51% to get your luck to 100%. I tried with lower amounts to try and save money and it didn't work. I'm not sure of the minimum amount you need to max your luck, but I know donating 51% of from 600 to 1000 gp will do it as you just keep donating 51% each time.

User Info: MrKamikazejl

MrKamikazejl - 10 years ago 0   0