Where can I find this game?

1. I've been wanting to play this for years, but I have no idea where to find it, other than ebay which is unreliable. Any ideas?

User Info: cr1985

cr1985 - 10 years ago
  2. I was afraid of that. I'll keep the question open just in case someone else has any other radical idea, but I'll keep looking on ebay. Thanks.

User Info: cr1985

cr1985 - 10 years ago

1. Well, it was never US released. So playing it on a US super nintendo will require some work. Besides that, I would actually suggest Ebay, simply because that is the easiest site to actually find it cheap-ish ($30). Ebay is only unreliable if you don't know how to use it properly. However, I believe it was on Amazon that there was a copy for $1200 packaging and all. I would suggest just checking a few sites. It is a very rare game, because it was mis-estimated how popular it was. Just keep looking, or resort to undiscussable things.

User Info: FepicAle

FepicAle - 10 years ago 2   0