How do I enter into the special circuit?

1. I've got a perfect record but how do I access it and i can't see it on any screen I go to.

User Info: Robsbry

Robsbry - 10 years ago

1. Probably a little late, but I noticed this thread when I was looking for the same answer. Normally, all you need to do is just beat the first 3 circuits without losing. If you lose, then you have to play the whole circuit over from the start, but you don't need a perfect record overall to do it.
    If you're playing on a ROM though, this doesn't work even if you beat everything properly. I had to download the European version (?) and then it worked fine. Just look for super punch out (E) version. I'm assuming this means European version but I'm not sure. Hope this helps.

User Info: krackajack10

krackajack10 - 9 years ago 1   0

1. Start a new game file. proceed to go undefeated so that your character is 12-0 through all 3 circuits, you can't have any losses what-so-ever in the total history of the fighter. If you lose once and then redo a circuit your fighters history would be something like 15-1 even though it shows a perfect record for the circuit on the screen. Then the special circuit should open up for you.

User Info: hunt1jj

hunt1jj - 10 years ago 4   1

1. I would like to know as well, ive got the perfect record as well, but i have no option for special

User Info: BiggieMack

BiggieMack - 10 years ago 0   0