Where can I find Power Bombs?

1. I have gone through almost all of Norfair and I still can`t find them.By the way I`m near the elevator to Brinstar.

User Info: Zakk8

Zakk8 - 10 years ago

1. Refer to this map for an exact location

www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/588741/29221

User Info: crowbargod

crowbargod - 10 years ago 18   3

Answers

1. Your first bunch of power bombs are not in Norfair. If you have acquired the Ice Beam (and all of the items required to acquire it), go back to the door that led to green Brinstar (where the bridge that collapsed with spikes on the ceiling above you was), and head up towards Crateria instead of down towards Norfair.

User Info: Roxinos

Roxinos (Expert) - 10 years ago 6   2
  2. go to the long straight up and down red room in Brinstar,Go to the very top freezing thoose little flying guys go thru the right door up at the top.after u get thru that horizontal room bomb the floor in the next vertical shaft go thru the door and there are your bombs of power

User Info: smash_boy

smash_boy - 10 years ago 2   1