Stuck in Norfair?

1. I just reached Norfair from Brinstar. I took the route that includes a long, vertical room in Brinstar with an Energy Station at the bottom. I currently have the Charge Beam, about 20 missiles, Morph Ball, bombs, Super Missiles, and High Jump Boots.

I'm pretty much stuck in the area consisting of a little bit of Norfair and the bottom of Brinstar. I don't know where to go from here. I can't make it through the rooms with heat in them, and I can't find any other routes. I can't go back up the large, vertical room in Brinstar because I can't reach the platforms nor freeze the turtle enemies.

For more reference, I'm nearby the high jump boots room in Norfair. I'd really like some tips on getting out of here.

User Info: MabinogiFan

MabinogiFan - 7 years ago
  2. I found a way out. I got the Varia Suit and Spazer, which eventually led me to the Speed Shoes and Ice Beam. Thanks.

User Info: MabinogiFan

MabinogiFan - 7 years ago

1. Go to the norfair elevator and at the top of the elevator you can super missile the right wall which will reveal a path to Kraid which when you beat it you get the Varia Suit so you can go in those hot rooms.

User Info: JamesDaBest

JamesDaBest - 9 months ago 4   0

Answers

1. You didn't mention having the Spazer. You might want to head back wet a while and get that. What turtles are you talking about? Anyway, if you played the first Metroid game what is it that you remember about finding things?

May I just give you a piece of advice to help us help you and others faster. Give as much info about the room you're stuck in as possible. Even the color and enemies in the room will speed things along. Before you go forward, go back and locate the Spazer. Pay attention to all rooms you enter.

Good luck!

User Info: Golden_Torizo

Golden_Torizo - 7 years ago 3   1
  2. My clue to you would be that bombs reveal special blocks. So bomb everything. Your next path is NOT in Norfair, though. If you still can't find it, come back and I'll tell you flat out.

User Info: Roxinos

Roxinos - 7 years ago 1   1