Where can I find the plasma beam?

1. I have been fighting ridly and I have read things where they talk about using the plasma beam and it could be really helpful. Where is it?

User Info: mecharidly

mecharidly - 8 years ago

1. You can find the Plasma Beam in northern Maridia. There's two maps on Gamefaqs, made by Khoro and Zeric, that can show you exactly where it's located.

www.gamefaqs.com/snes/588741-super-metroid/faqs/8758
    www.gamefaqs.com/snes/588741-super-metroid/faqs/29221

On these maps there's a room that's kind of hanging there right off the top of Maridia. Using Zerics map, it's directly below Phantoon.

User Info: Camden

Camden - 8 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. The Plasma Beam is located in northermost Maridia in a room blocked by a metal door. That door is in a sandy room that you reach after taking the Maridian Tube that links the south and north parts of Maridia. You have to defeat Draygon to unlock that metal door. Like Camden said, use Zeric's map to help you find that door if you need the help.

Hope this helps:)

User Info: ShadowRaquaza39

ShadowRaquaza39 - 8 years ago 1   1