Start with hyper beam(again)?

1. The question again by the same guy that posted it before. Anyway I found out some codes I need, I know how to use Game Genie, but now I have another problem. THE CODES WON'T WORK!!! I need help.

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 10 years ago
  2. Yes it is the code I am using

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 10 years ago
  3. I enter the code, start a new game, and I still have the single shot beam, not lots of shots in the one beam like I saw in a Youtube Clip. WHY ISN'T IT WORKING!?!?!

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 10 years ago
  4. How do I save the cheats since the save button doesn't Highlight

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 10 years ago
  5. The codes STILL won't work. But that saving thing does.

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 10 years ago
  6. Hey it works. I had to go to Zebes, But.......WHY WOULDN'T IT WORK ON CERES SPACE STATION!?! Anyway, this can end

User Info: Scorpion2121

Scorpion2121 - 10 years ago

1. I just tried two different versions of the emulator and that code and it worked.

I don't know what video you were referring to, so I don't know what you expect the Hyper Beam to look like.

Start game > Cheats > Add Cheats > Input Code > Save > Load > Reset Game > enter game > enter menu > look at inventory. You have the Hyper Beam.

User Info: Roxinos

Roxinos - 10 years ago 1   0

1. Is this the code you're using? 62C5-14A6

That's the only code you need. The Hyper Beam in inventory at start code does not require the Master Code to work.

Here's a list of all official Game Genie codes: www.gamegenie.com/cheats/gamegenie/snes/smetroid.html

User Info: Roxinos

Roxinos - 10 years ago 0   0