Stuck in Brinstar?

1. Ok... so after I got the super missles, I went down to the green door, and i shot it. I went through the passage, and now im stuck behind that metal gate pls help me get throgh that room.

User Info: itsamemario6

itsamemario6 - 11 years ago

1. Hold B to run across the crumbling floor.

User Info: saborlas

saborlas - 1 year ago 25   3

Answers

1. So you just killed Spore Spawn, got the Super Missiles, and left through the green door at the left end of that room?

Hop on the small ledge and bomb around the left wall. You should find a super missile-breakable block. Blast it and you can get back to that really big room.

User Info: Jormungandr83

Jormungandr83 - 11 years ago 6   8
  2. The metal gate has a blue square attached to it, right? Shoot that blue square with your regular beam.

User Info: Roxinos

Roxinos - 11 years ago 4   8
  3. Shoot the blue square but once you go through the door at the other end you cant go back through with out the wave beam.

User Info: pug13111111

pug13111111 - 11 years ago 6   10