Level Skip Question?

1. "Skip Current Level
    At the title screen, press A, A, B, B, X, X, Y, Y. This will activate the level skip cheat. Then at any point during a level, press L + R to skip to the next level." Can Someone explain what this means A, A, B, B, X, X, Y, Y does it mean press every button twice in order, press every button at the same time for two seconds, or press every button at the same time twice and does it mean at title screen or before title screen because i try it at the title and it selects the option i have highlighted when i press A can somebody help me?

User Info: godagarah

godagarah - 9 years ago

1. I'm pretty confident that the code is fake. It's all over the internet but that really doesn't mean much as most sites just take the same information from every other one, and I've come across numerous people with the same problem but not one who can get the code to work.

User Info: Camden

Camden - 8 years ago 2   0

Question Status
How do I attack. Help? Unanswered