How to get dressed?

1. This has to be something simple I'm missing...

I just got the sprite kid in my party and bought a robe for him and a spiky suit for me, but for some reason I can only equip armor on the sprite now. The spiky suit had an icon with both character's face when I bought it, but when I try to equip it, it just equips on the kid and I can't put it on the main character. In fact, I can't seem to equip ANY armor on the main character. Stuff either equips right to the sprite kid or does nothing.

Searching other questions people have said press Up, but that doesn't help. Pressing Up just cycles to a different menu.

User Info: Publius

Publius - 5 years ago
  2. Edit: Okay, by exiting the whole menu and trying again I've equipped the suit on my main character and now can't equip anything on the sprite kid. Are you only supposed to be able to armor one character at a time?

User Info: Publius

Publius - 5 years ago

1. Yes, you have to do it one character at a time. Whoever has the ring of options circling around them is the one that you can equip armor and suits to. When done, close out and choose the next character. :)

It's been a while, but I think this should steer you in the right direction.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD - 5 years ago 0   0

1. You said you bought a spiky suit for you and a robe for the kid. But you said you want to equip the spiky suit on both characters. Are you sure you have 2 suits? There should be 2 separate icons in the armor menu if you have 2. Now that you have it equipped on your main character exit all the way out of the menus. Now hit "X" until you're in the kid's menu and go to the equip armor icon. Assuming you have a second unused suit, cycle to it and hit B twice. You should then see a tiny icon of the kid's head appear right by the suit icon. Use these same steps for the girl (pressing "X" until you're in her menu) and just hit "Y" instead of "X" for the main character.

User Info: Hoogovens

Hoogovens - 5 years ago 0   0