What am I doing wrong in the Upper Land?

1. I beat the Pebblers, and the Moogles told me to "Walk the seasons, from Spring, to Winter, to Spring again." So I backtracked to Spring, then went to Winter, and circled back to Spring from there, but nothing happened. So I Googled it, and every guide told me that I should be going counter-clockwise, not clockwise. I did, and it didn't work, so I looked up a video. I followed the exact path I saw in the video, even doing multiple laps, and nothing happened.

What am I doing wrong? Is there some sort of game-breaking bug interfering with the event flag?

User Info: S_U_Perhero

S_U_Perhero - 5 years ago

1. Oh yeah, I figured out the problem after; I saved, THEN talked to a Moogle, then got overwhelmed and party-wiped before opening the path. When I loaded my save, I neglected to talk a Moogle again, which left the event flag untripped.

I hate event flags.

User Info: S_U_Perhero

S_U_Perhero - 5 years ago 0   0

1. I assume you visited all the seasons before going back to spring? IIRC, after you have gone counterclockwise and then go back to spring, a passage way should open up to the north.

I'm a bit baffled because at that point, you should just be able to go north. We're talking many years since I played that part, so for now, just try seeing if you can head up..

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. Counterclockwise is correct; you must walk the seasons in normal calendar order. Start on the Spring screen. Head east to the Summer screen. Head north to the Autumn screen. Head west to the Winter screen. Head south to return to the Spring screen.

At this point, your character should "hear" something. Walk a bit to the east, and then head north. In the top-right corner of the Spring screen, a new path (leading northward) should have opened up for you to take. Take it to advance the plot forward. (Note: Do not take the path in the bottom-right corner which leads east to the Summer screen.)

User Info: PooterDawg88

PooterDawg88 - 5 years ago 0   0