Secret area under the pyramid?

1. After the water has disappeared from around Horace's Camp, you can go south into a cave that was previously covered by water. Inside are Oglins and a teleporter that takes you to an area that looks like part of the pyramid. There's some switches, some gates and another teleporter that is blocked by fallen rubble. Anyone know anything about this? It doesn't seem to be mentioned in any of the FAQs.

User Info: karasu_anata

karasu_anata - 8 years ago

1. Tiny the barbarian has taken refuge in there. I believe you get in by moving a boulder with the Levitate spell. Have the boy stand on an empty switch and the dog on the last one. Once inside, Tiny says that the oglins are his friends and he starts throwing them at you. Use the teleporters to teleport yourself around the room until you end up in the middle, when Tiny will surrender. I usually step back onto whichever tile I just came off of. Once you reach him, he gives you the diamond eyes.

User Info: cr1985

cr1985 - 8 years ago 1   0